Introduction to the Residences Reception
Who are we?
A warm welcome from the Residences Reception Team!
As one of the primary points of contact for all residents, we take pride in ensuring that your experience in halls is enjoyable. Need assistance, have questions, or just want to chat? We are here for you 24/7.
If you’re living in Aspire Point, Blithehale Court or Sherren House, your first point of call is the Reception in your building for any help or assistance you need.
Allow us to introduce ourselves:
Amidst our team, there is a fur-tastic member who adds an extra layer of warmth- Queenie. Want to know more about Queenie? Click here.
How do we help you?
We understand the smallest details can make a big difference to your stay, that’s why, apart from dealing with general enquiries, we also help residents with aspects such as:
- Provide a 24/7 first point of contact if you need help or assistance
- Offering support resolving maintenance and cleaning queries
- Informing you of scheduled building works to avoid disruption
- Reissuing lost keys and assisting with lockouts
We all hope you enjoy your time in halls and remember our doors are always open!
- Read Next
- Telephone criminals targeting students How to grab a bargain when supermarket shopping Suhoor Meals for £1 International Women's Day - Movie Night with Queen Mary Venues Day trips from London International Careers Week 26 - 29 February - Get Involved! Deals to grab as a student Genesis Cinema Trip Sexual violence and the impact of trauma LGBTQ+ History Month Events and Initiatives
- The Residential Services Online Shop How do I get my Residents' Rewards Card? Queen Mary Food pre-paid meal plans - ON SALE NOW! The Queen Mary Zero Waste Shop How to contact Security at Queen Mary Aspire Point 101- Quick Guide to Aspire Point FAQs How to Report Maintenance Issues in Queen Mary Halls Introducing the Residential Welfare Team Receiving post to halls? Guarantor scheme with Housing Hand