How do I get my Residents' Rewards Card?
As a Queen Mary Halls Resident, you have access to exclusive exciting offers and discounts with a Residents' Rewards Card! You can only claim your Rewards Card when you have completed your Student Welcome.
If you haven't completed the welcome and claimed your card, or you need a reminder how to complete the welcome, you can follow the steps below.
For residents in Blithehale Court and Sherren House, you will not receive an invitation to the welcome and will receive your rewards card in your welcome envelope, when you check-in.
For residents in all other halls, please follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Complete your Student Welcome
All residents must fully complete their Student Welcome before gaining access to their Rewards Card.
You will have received an email from 'Residential Life at Queen Mary' (firstname.lastname@example.org) inviting you to complete the Student Welcome. The email will look like this:
What do I do if I haven't received an email?
If you haven't received an email, please contact email@example.com and we can send you a new one.
How do I create my account?
If you haven't previously created an account for your Student Welcome, you MUST first activate your account. Please follow the instructions within the email to create a password. Your email (the email address that the Welcome email was sent to) and your chosen password are the credentials you will need to log back into your account.
How do I log in?
If you have previously activated your account and created a password, you can go directly to the login page from within the email, or via this link.
On the login page, enter your email (the email address that the Welcome email was sent to) and your chosen password. If you have forgotten your login details, click the 'Forgotten password' button and enter your email to request a reset password email.
Step 2: Download your certificate
On full completion of the Welcome, you will be shown a completion screen with instructions to 'Download your completion certificate here'. Click this to download it to your device, we recommend that you screenshot this page, so you are able to quickly and easily present it - note that this image is changed regularly to prevent it being shared.
Step 3: Claim your Residents' Rewards Card!
Show your certificate to the staff at the relevant collection point to claim your Residents’ Reward Card.
- Mile End Residences Reception at France House 10am - 4pm - Monday to Friday
- Aspire Point Aspire Point Reception in the foyer 10am - 4pm daily
- Stocks Court Residences Reception at France House 10am - 4pm - Monday to Friday
- Floyer House Foyer Weekly Residential Assistant drop-in sessions
- Dawson Hall Foyer Weekly Residential Assistant drop-in sessions
- Blithehale Court Residents will receive their card in the envelope they receive when checking in
- Sherren House Residents will receive their card in the envelope they receive when checking in
- You can also collect a Rewards Card from the Residential Life team at all our Welcome events
What should I do if I have a query about Residents' Rewards Cards?
If you are having any issues accessing or completing your welcome, or have a general query about the Rewards' Card, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7882 6470.
What happens if I lose my Rewards Card?
You should keep your card safe, if it is lost, you will be charged £10 to replace it.
What happens if my course is January to January?
You will already have the existing year's Rewards Card after completing your welcome, which will expire in September. The Residential Life team will contact you during September to arrange to exchange your existing card, for a new card, which will then last until you leave in January.
- Read Next
- Be Social at QM Social - Opening Monday 4 December 2023! Halls December Events Calendar New Year’s Eve Fireworks Movie Night Secret Santa Gift Exchange Southbank Winter Lights & Market Christmas Crafts at the Yurt Music at Queen Mary || Winter Concert Queen Mary Vibes - Win a £30 Voucher for Sharing Your Vibe 16 Days of Activism against Gender-based Violence 2023
- The Residential Services Online Shop How do I get my Residents' Rewards Card? Queen Mary Food pre-paid meal plans - ON SALE NOW! The Queen Mary Zero Waste Shop How to contact Security at Queen Mary Residents’ Winter Ball Tickets Aspire Point 101- Quick Guide to Aspire Point FAQs How to Report Maintenance Issues in Queen Mary Halls Introducing the Residential Welfare Team Receiving post to halls?