Diversity speaks mentoring group
UMO has an exciting opportunity for you to engage with some specialist mentoring.
Unlock your Talent, build confidence and tackle any difficulties you are facing whilst being at university and identifying from a Black Asian and Minority Ethnic Background.
Who can apply?
The programme is open to students who identify from a Black and Asian Minority Ethnic background.
What can I get out of it?
- Have the opportunity to meet in a group with a coach who also identifies from a Black and Asian Minority Ethnic background, if you choose, to discuss your difficulties.
- Get a significant boost in confidence and wellbeing to achieve your course and personal goals.
- Gain insight into identified issues impacting you and your studies.
- Face specific obstacles and develop strategies that are blocking your success.
- Feel inspired and encouraged to achieve your best.
What commitment is involved?
- Meet as a group for up to 10 sessions.
- Complete and return a confidential evaluation questionnaire.
How do I get involved?
If you are interested please sign up here.
- Read Next
- The Story of Queenie Genesis: Summer of Cinema – Nope Leaving us in September? Keep an eye on your inbox as we need your help Student insurance: Check you're covered Eniola's what to pack Sustainability Week activities How to use your kitchen appliances Your guide to Sherren House Make a splash at these London Lidos! Your guide to Aspire Point
- The Residential Services Online Shop How to contact Security at Queen Mary The Queen Mary Zero Waste Shop THE guide to doing laundry at Queen Mary Aspire Point 101- Quick Guide to Aspire Point FAQs Collect your Residents' Rewards Card Cost of LIVING in London Introducing the Residential Welfare Team Working together to keep your bathroom and kitchen clean Meet the Residential Life Team