Diversity speaks mentoring group
UMO has an exciting opportunity for you to engage with some specialist mentoring.
Unlock your Talent, build confidence and tackle any difficulties you are facing whilst being at university and identifying from a Black Asian and Minority Ethnic Background.
Who can apply?
The programme is open to students who identify from a Black and Asian Minority Ethnic background.
What can I get out of it?
- Have the opportunity to meet in a group with a coach who also identifies from a Black and Asian Minority Ethnic background, if you choose, to discuss your difficulties.
- Get a significant boost in confidence and wellbeing to achieve your course and personal goals.
- Gain insight into identified issues impacting you and your studies.
- Face specific obstacles and develop strategies that are blocking your success.
- Feel inspired and encouraged to achieve your best.
What commitment is involved?
- Meet as a group for up to 10 sessions.
- Complete and return a confidential evaluation questionnaire.
How do I get involved?
If you are interested please sign up here.
- Read Next
- Dealing with SAD this Winter Residents’ Qmotion Offer Unmissable London Events – December Gingerbread Decorating Holiday Closure Games Nights Aspire Point Games Night Sherren Games Night Genesis Cinema Trip - Avatar: The Way of Water Stepney Christmas Market Trip Genesis Cinema Trip – I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- The Residential Services Online Shop How do I get my Residents' Rewards Card? THE guide to doing laundry at Queen Mary The Queen Mary Zero Waste Shop - NOW OPEN! How to contact Security at Queen Mary Aspire Point 101- Quick Guide to Aspire Point FAQs Residents’ Winter Ball — SOLD OUT! Cost of LIVING in London Introducing the Residential Welfare Team Eniola's what to pack