Sustainability Week activities
This year's Sustainability Week will be hosted during the 17th - 21st October 2022, and the Sustainability Team would like to collaborate with as many students as possible across Queen Mary!
This year's theme is 'Living with Nature' and it's more important than ever to come together and focus on living sustainably. We are inviting students to create activities to run with their friends or flatmates during Sustainability Week with the following themes;
- Do (Physical engaging activity e.g. competitions)
- See (Exhibitions, demonstrations)
- Learn (Interactive talks, lectures, webinars etc.)
Your activity can be anything, small or large, within your team - get creative and have fun! In return, we will provide you with a brand toolkit to help you develop and showcase your activity on a dedicated webpage, and connect you to peers planning complementary events.
Please tell us about your activity/event in the form here and a member of the Sustainability Team will be in touch with more information to promote your activity/event as part of the week.
- Read Next
- Sexual Assault and Harassment Adviser Support Tell us about your moving-in experience! Food Measure & Tasting Competition Bee Keepers Talk Join the Queen Mary Network and kickstart your future career! Have you had your meningitis vaccine? Inter-Halls Games: Zorb Football Free Hot Drinks with Your Residents' Rewards Card My quick guide to Residential Life Buy a Queen Mary Food pre-paid meal plan for 1 Semester or the full year
- The Residential Services Online Shop How do I get my Residents' Rewards Card? Buy a Queen Mary Food pre-paid meal plan for 1 Semester or the full year THE guide to doing laundry at Queen Mary The Queen Mary Zero Waste Shop - NOW OPEN! How to contact Security at Queen Mary Your Arrival and Welcome Week Events Aspire Point 101- Quick Guide to Aspire Point FAQs Cost of LIVING in London Introducing the Residential Welfare Team