Cookie Consent by

Halls Living

Student insurance: Check you're covered

By QMResLife 10 Aug 2022

We work with Endsleigh Insurance to provide you with a level of cover for your personal possessions whilst staying in Queen Mary Residences. Insurance might be one of the last things on your mind but it’s important you know what is and isn’t covered while living in halls.

If you aren't familiar with student insurance, watch this short video that explains it all...

What is covered?
The level of contents insurance included in your halls insurance policy will cover you inside of your room for fire, flood and theft of your possessions, including your gadgets (laptop, phone.)

What isn't covered?
It's worth noting that your current insurance doesn't cover the below. If you wish to purchase additional cover, you can do so on the Endsleigh website.  

  • Gadgets stolen or damaged outside of campus
  • Bicycles 

Confirm your cover

If you haven't already, it's important to make sure you confirm your insurance cover. By doing so, you can also check the full details of your insurance cover. 

Register and you could win!

Finally, as a welcome treat, Endsleigh are also giving away £100 a week for a year to one lucky student! All you need to do is register for My Endsleigh via the link below to be automatically entered into the prize draw.


What is My Endsleigh?
My Endsleigh is a personalised account area for your insurance policy. Once registered, you can confirm the contents cover arranged by us, then instantly access your cover details and policy documents, as well as contact the claims team at any time.

It’s also packed with loads of useful products and information to help you through your first year at Uni, including student city guides, student-friendly insurance products and 24-hour Wellbeing support.   



Popular topics in Halls Living