Secure Bicycle Storage on campus
Do you cycle to campus?
If you're heading onto the Mile End or Charterhouse Square Campus, there are brand new cycle pods available to use.
The pods provide secure cycle storage to both students and staff. If you'd like to access the pods, please complete the registration forms below for each campus (you will need to use your QM login to access) and a member of staff will be in touch with more information.
Mile End Campus
You can find the coloured pods in the following four areas:
- YELLOW - Residences (between France House & Creed Court)
- GREEN - Outside Students' Union Hub/Nest
- PINK - Library Square/Geography Building
- BLUE - Outside QMotion Gym and Sports Hall
To find your nearest pod, simply download the campus map.
Charterhouse Square Campus
The pods are located between John Vane and Wolfson Building. If you're unsure, please refer to the campus map to locate the pod.
All students using the pods should remember...
- Any bicycles and contents in the pods are left at the owner's risk
- Bicycles should be locked to the racks within the pods for added security. We recommend D locks and double locking for best practice
- Any security concerns or thefts should be reported to Mile End Campus security on 020 7882 5000 as soon as possible
- Read Next
- Telephone criminals targeting students How to grab a bargain when supermarket shopping Suhoor Meals for £1 International Women's Day - Movie Night with Queen Mary Venues Day trips from London International Careers Week 26 - 29 February - Get Involved! Deals to grab as a student Genesis Cinema Trip Sexual violence and the impact of trauma LGBTQ+ History Month Events and Initiatives
- The Residential Services Online Shop How do I get my Residents' Rewards Card? Queen Mary Food pre-paid meal plans - ON SALE NOW! The Queen Mary Zero Waste Shop How to contact Security at Queen Mary Aspire Point 101- Quick Guide to Aspire Point FAQs How to Report Maintenance Issues in Queen Mary Halls Introducing the Residential Welfare Team Receiving post to halls? Guarantor scheme with Housing Hand