Cookie Consent by
A doctor and patient reviewing a document


Getting medical care as a student at Queen Mary

By QMHallsSimon 23 Oct 2020

The Student Health Service is located on the ground floor of the
Geography building and registered students can contact a doctor or a
nurse there every weekday during term-time.

All UK students living within the London Borough of Tower Hamlets (E1,
E2, E3 and E14 postcodes) who are already registered with a UK GP
should register with us during their stay at Queen Mary and re-register
with their home GP after finishing their studies.

We also offer out of area registrations without home visits for students
who live in inner London (provided that it is clinically appropriate and

Register online by visiting or by scanning
the QR code below.

Is the Student Health Service open during the pandemic?

We are operating differently whilst adhering to the NHS England Guidance.

We encourage you to contact the Student Health Service by telephone, email or by completing an
e-consult in the first instance for routine care, which are not emergencies. The clinicians will then
arrange a consultation with you either by telephone or video and if it is clinically necessary to be
seen, we will make arrangements for you to come in safely.

We will be continuing to run our routine clinics for vaccinations, screening and other on-going

For more information contact the Student Health Service as follows or download the Student Health Service brochure:

Ground Floor
Geography Building
Mile End Campus
Tel: 020 7882 8710

Popular topics in Wellbeing

Popular Videos