Catering Outlets on campus: Opening Hours
There are plenty of places on campus to grab a drink or a bite to eat.
Take a look below at all the available catering outlets and their opening times:
Mile End: The Curve
Monday to Friday: 7:30am – 7pm
- Breakfast: 8am - 10:30am
- Lunch: 11:30am - 2:30pm
- Evening meal: 4pm - 7pm
Mile End: The Café Bar at The Curve (Starbucks)
- Monday to Friday: 7:30am - 6:30pm
- Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Mile End: The Grad Café
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 3pm (due to be extended to 5pm)
Mile End: The Ground Café
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Whitechapel: The Nucleus
- Monday - Friday: 8.00am - 3.30pm
Charterhouse Square: The Sheild
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Don't forget, you can pick up a free hot drink using your Residents' Rewards' Card from The Curve and The Nucleus!
- Read Next
- Dealing with SAD this Winter Residents’ Qmotion Offer Unmissable London Events – December Gingerbread Decorating Holiday Closure Games Nights Aspire Point Games Night Sherren Games Night Genesis Cinema Trip - Avatar: The Way of Water Stepney Christmas Market Trip Genesis Cinema Trip – I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- The Residential Services Online Shop How do I get my Residents' Rewards Card? THE guide to doing laundry at Queen Mary The Queen Mary Zero Waste Shop - NOW OPEN! How to contact Security at Queen Mary Aspire Point 101- Quick Guide to Aspire Point FAQs Residents’ Winter Ball — SOLD OUT! Cost of LIVING in London Introducing the Residential Welfare Team Eniola's what to pack