Campus summer opening times
This summer, things might look a little different on campus so we’re making sure you have all the right up-to-date information on what’s available.
There are still quite a few places open, so if you're planning on grabbing a coffee with a friend, or looking to head to Qmotion for a workout, you should be just fine.
Take a look below at the summer opening times of a few spots on campus.
The Curve, Mile End
- Starbucks Counter - Monday to Friday: 7am - 5pm; Weekends: 7am - 11am
- Breakfast and Lunch Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 10am and 11:30am - 2:30pm; Weekends (breakfast only): 8am - 10:30am
The Nucleus, Whitechapel
- Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 3pm; Weekends: Closed.
The Grad Café
- Closed for the summer.
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 3pm; Weekends: Closed.
- Open exclusively for Summer School students
The Zero Waste Shop
- Closed for the summer.
Students Union Venues
- Monday - Friday: 8am-6pm; Weekends: 10am - 4pm
- Monday - Friday: 10:30am - 5:30pm; Weekends: 11am - 3:30pm
- Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 3:30pm; Weekends: Closed
- Monday to Friday: 7am - 10pm; Weekends: 10am - 6pm
- Closed for the summer, except for special events. Further details will be posted at www.qmsu.org/events
Griff Inn, Whitechapel
- Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm; Weekends: Closed
- Closed for the summer from Friday 1 July until early September
Students' Union Hub & Multi-Faith Centre
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm; Weekends: Closed
- Please note The Nest is closed until early September for Summer School activities.
BLSA Building, Whitechapel
- Monday - Friday: 11am-5pm; Weekends: Closed
- Closed for summer from 16 July. Re-opening TBC
The Shield Cafe & Bar, Charterhouse Square
- Monday-Friday: 9am-2pm; Weekends: Closed
- Read Next
- Dealing with SAD this Winter Residents’ Qmotion Offer Unmissable London Events – December Gingerbread Decorating Holiday Closure Games Nights Aspire Point Games Night Sherren Games Night Genesis Cinema Trip - Avatar: The Way of Water Stepney Christmas Market Trip Genesis Cinema Trip – I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- The Residential Services Online Shop How do I get my Residents' Rewards Card? THE guide to doing laundry at Queen Mary The Queen Mary Zero Waste Shop - NOW OPEN! How to contact Security at Queen Mary Aspire Point 101- Quick Guide to Aspire Point FAQs Residents’ Winter Ball — SOLD OUT! Cost of LIVING in London Introducing the Residential Welfare Team Eniola's what to pack