Book the Aspire Point Cinema Room!
Fancy a movie night with your fellow flatmates? Well, Aspire Point are now taking bookings for the cinema room!
It's a great opportunity to get together in a larger group and enjoy your favourite films.
To book, simply visit the Aspire Point Reception and collect a 'Common Room Event' Booking form. You will then need to complete this, and the guest list form and return it to the Aspire Point Reception before the event.
Please note the following before booking:
- The cinema room can be booked for up to 3 hours at a time
- No more than 20 residents in total
- No external guests allowed
We hope to see you making use of the space soon!
- Read Next
- Telephone criminals targeting students How to grab a bargain when supermarket shopping Suhoor Meals for £1 International Women's Day - Movie Night with Queen Mary Venues Day trips from London International Careers Week 26 - 29 February - Get Involved! Deals to grab as a student Genesis Cinema Trip Sexual violence and the impact of trauma LGBTQ+ History Month Events and Initiatives
- The Residential Services Online Shop How do I get my Residents' Rewards Card? Queen Mary Food pre-paid meal plans - ON SALE NOW! The Queen Mary Zero Waste Shop How to contact Security at Queen Mary Aspire Point 101- Quick Guide to Aspire Point FAQs How to Report Maintenance Issues in Queen Mary Halls Introducing the Residential Welfare Team Receiving post to halls? Guarantor scheme with Housing Hand